Regular and External Users on all Business and Enterprise accounts can use Calendars.
- Create a Task from a Calendar
- Reschedule Tasks on a Calendar
- Add Existing Tasks to a Calendar
Calendars help you keep track of what needs to be worked on and when, stay in sync with your team, and visualize your project’s schedule.
Create tasks from any Calendar and add that task to a classic Calendar you created.
- Select the Calendars tab (at the top of the Workspace).
- Click the date you want to schedule a task for.
- In the window that opens:
- Enter a task title.
- Select a Folder or Project to tag the task in. You can select more than one.
- Select the classic Calendar where you want to create the task.
Your task is created as a one-day task scheduled for the date you selected on step 2. The Calendar you created a task on is automatically shown (if it was hidden before).
Reschedule or change the duration of tasks on Calendars created by you or shared with you.
Reschedule a Task
- Click and hold the task you want to reschedule.
- Drag the task to the appropriate dates and release your mouse.
Change a Task’s Duration
Possible on Calendars which display the tasks' full duration.
- Locate the task whose duration you want to change.
- Hover your cursor over the task bar’s left or right side so that your mouse turns into an arrow.
- Click and drag the bar to the left or right to change the task’s duration.
Wrike Tip! 🔥This page is about tasks on Calendars but you can reschedule Projects on Calendars in the same way.
Add scheduled tasks to classic Calendars you’ve created.
- Open the Task View panel.
- Click the Calendar icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the titles of the Calendars where you want to add a task.