⏱ 3.5 min read
- Available on the App
- Find a Task, Folder, or Project
- View Dashboards
- View Reports
- Submit a Request
- Working Offline
Wrike’s iOS app allows you to stay on top of your projects and connect with your team on the go. The application is available as a free download and is supported by iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices with iOS 11+.
Once logged in you'll be able to create and edit tasks and collaborate with your colleagues right from your mobile device.
Please note that Wrike does not support mobile browsers; hence our iOS App is the best option for using Wrike on mobile.
|Add a Folder/Project Color||-|
|Convert Folder into Project||-|
|Delete a Folder/Project||+|
|Duplicate a Folder/Project||-|
|Folder/Project Info||+ (view and edit)|
|Share a Folder/Project||+ (by @mentioning)|
|Starred Folders||+ (you can view, but not add/remove Folders from the section)|
|@mentions||+ (including @assignees and @followers)|
|Add/edit start and due dates||+|
|Add tasks to a Folder/Project||+|
|Add time entry||+ (manual entry only, no time tracker)|
|Approvals||+ can review, but can't add a file to review|
|Persistent draft comments||+|
|Description field||+ (not a live editor)|
|Importance||+ (view only, in the Task List)|
|Proofing||+ (view all comments, add dot comments)|
|Reorder tasks sorted by Priority||+|
|Share a task||+ (by @mentioning)|
|Star a task||+|
|Inbox (with starred tab)||+|
|Time Tracker View||-|
|Push notification settings||+|
|Custom Fields||+ (can view and edit, not create)|
|Filters (all except Proofing and Approvals)||+|
|Invite new users||-|
|Log in with Google||+|
|Log in with SSO||+|
|Offline||+/- (see below)|
|Requests||+ (you can submit Requests, not create new forms)|
- Touch “Browse” on the bottom navigation menu.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the app’s upper right-hand corner.
- Type the name of the Task, Folder, or Project you want to open.
- Select the appropriate item from the list when it appears.
Search results are divided into two categories “Tasks” and “Folders and Projects”.
You can view existing Dashboards and widgets, but can’t create new widgets or edit existing ones.
- Touch “More” on the bottom navigation menu.
- Select “Dashboards”.
- The name of the Dashboard you’re looking at is listed at the top of the view and the name of the widget you’re looking at is displayed in blue underneath the Dashboard’s name.
View a different Dashboard: tap the name of the Dashboard you’re currently looking at (listed at the top of the view) and select a different Dashboard.
View a different widget: widgets are listed at the top of the view under the Dashboard’s name. Tap a different widget name to view that widget (it’ll appear in blue once you’ve selected it). If you have a lot of widget’s you may have to scroll to the left or right to see more widget names.
You can view Reports from iOS, but you cannot create new Reports or edit existing ones.
- Touch “More” on the bottom navigation menu.
- Select “Reports” from the menu.
- Select the Report you want to view.
Please note, only table Reports are visible on the iOS app.
You can submit Requests from iOS but admins cannot create new Request forms.
- Touch the plus icon in the app's lower right-hand corner.
- Select “Request”.
- Select the Request you want to submit.
- Fill in the Request and click “Submit”.
Please note, some data is cached and temporarily available when you go offline, but not all changes are synced when you go back online. As a result, we recommend working online only.
When working offline you'll be able to access some data which was stored during your current session*.
- If you've opened a Folder, Project, My to-do, Inbox, or Dashboards while online, you can view and open tasks from that section while offline. You can also edit the tasks' titles, assignees, dates, statuses, and Folder tags. You will only be able to see/open tasks that match the same filters you were using while online.
- You can also create new tasks, add comments, and attach files to tasks while offline. When you connect to the internet again your changes will be synced.
- Submit requests while you are offline (for Business or Enterprise users). A task or Project is created once you connect to the internet.
- Reorder tasks in Folders and Projects that you've opened while online to change their priority (sort tasks by Priority to do it). Your changes are synced when you connect to the internet again.
* Please note, your phone begins storing data starting from when you log in to your current session, but if you log out or restart your phone, then you will have to reopen Folders while online in order to be able to access them offline.