⏱ 1 min read
Specify your date and time zone and designate your time zone.
- Click your profile picture in the Workspace's upper right-hand corner. 1
- Select "Profile settings". 2
- Click the dropdown arrow under "Date format" 3 and select the appropriate date format. You have the option to choose between: MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY.
- Click the dropdown under "Time format" 4 and select the preferred time format. You can choose between 24-hour time and 12-hour time.
- Click “Save changes”. 5
- Click on your profile image 1 in the upper right-hand corner of the Wrike Workspace.
- Select “Profile Settings” from the dropdown. 2
- Click the dropdown arrow under “Time zone”. 3
- Select the appropriate time zone from the dropdown menu that appears. 4