- Change Language Settings
- Translation Portal
- Edit the Date and Time Format
- Change Time Zone Settings
Wrike users can customize their language, date and time format, and time zone settings. Wrike is available in: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish.
In addition to official translations, Wrike users have translated Wrike into: Turkish, Czech, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Polish, and Ukrainian.
- Click on your profile image in the Workspace's upper right-hand corner.
- Select “View Profile” from the dropdown list.
- Click the dropdown arrow under “Language”.
- Select the language you would like from the dropdown menu.
Wrike’s Translation Portal allows users to translate the Wrike Workspace into additional languages and monitor how those translations are progressing. Once a sufficient portion of the workspace is translated to a new language, users will be able to choose that language from their language settings.
If you have any questions regarding Wrike translations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click your profile picture in the Workspace's upper right-hand corner.
- Select "Profile settings".
- Click the dropdown arrow under "Date format" and select the appropriate date format. You have the option to choose between: MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY.
- Click the dropdown under "Time format" and select the preferred time format. You can choose between: 24-hour time and 12-hour time.
- Click “Save changes”.
- Click on your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of the Wrike Workspace.
- Select “View Profile” from the dropdown.
- Click the dropdown arrow under “Time zone”.
- Select the appropriate time zone from the dropdown menu that appears.