Wrike ToDo Extension
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
Regular and External Users on any account type (including free) can install the extension on Chrome.
⏱ 2 min read
- Important Information
- Install the Extension
- When You Install the Extension
- Create a Task
- Notifications in Wrike ToDo
- Change Wrike ToDo's Theme
- Remove the Extension
Wrike’s ToDo extension turns new Chrome browser tabs into places where you can do work. Use the extension to
- Create and complete tasks
- Prioritize tasks
- Open tasks in Wrike
- See notifications in a new tab (without having to open Wrike)
- And more
- Any task added to the “Chrome ToDo Extension” Folder in your Workspace, is visible on the ToDo view that appears on new tabs (even if the task is added by another user).
- By default, only unread notifications are shown, but you can choose to see all messages by adjusting settings.
- Rearrange tasks on the extension by hovering over an item, clicking to the left of the checkbox and then dragging and dropping the task to the appropriate position on the list.
- A new private Folder, “Chrome ToDo Extension”, is added to your Wrike account.
- Each time you open a new Chrome tab, you’ll see an interface where you can see Wrike notifications, create tasks, and more.
- Open a new tab.
- Click in the “What are you going to do today?” field.
- Type a name for your task/your to-do item.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
Edit a task name at any time. To do this just click on the text you want to change and begin typing (or deleting).
You'll see notifications when
- Someone @mentions you or a User Group you are part of.
- A task or Project is assigned to you.
- You set up a reminder in Wrike Inbox.
You can also choose to see a notification if
- A task’s status is changed.
- A Task, Project, or Folder is shared with you.
- Open a new tab.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click the “Themes” tab.
- Select the theme you would like to apply.
- Click the extension at the top of the browser.
- Select “Remove from Chrome”.
- Click Remove.