Star a Task
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
All users (including Collaborators) on all account types can star tasks.
⏱ 1 min read
Star (favorite) a task to make it easier to access in the future. task it appears in the “Starred tasks” smart folder in your Personal space.
This page is about starring tasks, but you can also star Folders and Projects.
- Starred items work on a person-by-person basis, which means everyone can select which items they want to favorite.
- Tasks in the “Starred tasks” smart folder are sorted by the date when they were starred.
- Open the task you want to star.
- Click the star icon in the task view’s upper right-hand corner.
The star icon turns blue and the task appears in the "Starred tasks" smart folder. Click the star again if you want to remove the task from the starred section.
Starred tasks is a smart folder created for you by Wrike. It contains all tasks that you starred in your account.
From here you can:
- See the list of all tasks you starred.
- Delete tasks from the "Starred tasks" list.