This week, we have more exciting news about Item View in Wrike! Our Product Team continues to improve the functionalities (and layout 😎) of this essential part of the Wrike Lightspeed experience and these are the latest changes you will notice as of today:
- With the new layout, you will see your data displayed in one column instead of two. Here’s how the Item View looked previously:
Now, to access tasks’ properties and custom fields, you can click on the collapsible menu located on the right-hand side of the view 🚀:
- All inherited fields will remain in the ‘More fields’ section. This part of the view is expanded by default to facilitate access to the most used fields in the item 🧠 These changes allow a better distinction between configurable and non-configurable fields in Custom Item Types.
- Among the most remarkable enhancements of the latest updates is the new custom field search bar 🔍 which allows searching fields by name or value 🤩:
- A new status checkbox ✅ allows you to mark a task as completed - and comes with a cheerful animation 😁
- All customers with access to Item View have access to the updated view 💪
Have you already tested the new look and feel of the Item View? Please, let us know in the comments if you have any questions or thoughts about it.
Looking forward to your feedback! 🙂