Suggestions for Product Improvement
Couple product suggestions:
- Respond with thumbs up/heart
- Allow @ Names to just be first name
- Sticky duplication that lets the content I entered stay in the pop-up window while duplicating, even if I accidentally click out of the window
Hi Ben! Those are great ideas and I've passed them to our Product Team. We're actually currently exploring new types of interactions in Wrike, so stay tuned :)
Emoji's are super helpful, as they help convey the intention behind text comments, which can sometimes be misinterpreted. Just basic ones would be nice. No need for smiley-face-poops.
Hi Sam, completely agree with you, happy to say that our Product Team is working on this.
Hi everyone, just wanted to give a quick update: we released emoji's in the Workspace! Now you'll see emoji's in the comment stream when you type something like :), <3, :/, etc. Hope you enjoy!
Excellent. I know this has been requested for years now :)
Also... how do you make a smiley poop??? :P
@Sam Don't tell anyone I told you, but you may want to try :poop:
The ability to set a due date and/or reminder for a specific time would be very helpful -- i.e. Task due on January 13, 2017 at 2:00pm.
Also, a recurring reminder feature including notifications (on mobile moreso than desktop) would be useful too -- i.e. Reminder/Notification a/n hour/day/week/etc. before the actual due date to help prioritize and make sure work is on track.
If these features already exist or there are workarounds please let me know.
Hi Bryan, welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing all of these great ideas :)
We just launched a Product Feedback section, and some of those requests are actually already on there. It would be great if you could add your vote to them!
We also recently released a beta Google Calendar Integration, which allows you to set a due time for a task right from the date picker in Wrike. If you have event reminders set up in Google, you'll receive both desktop and mobile notifications about these events. Happy to answer any additional questions about this!
@Anastasia Awesome, I appreciate the quick and helpful response! I will definitely check out both links as well as the Google Calendar integration. Thanks so much!
@Bryan, I'm glad to hear that was helpful! I actually meant to mention two more features for setting reminders, sorry about that :)
Let me know if any other questions come up, happy to discuss these features further!
As a team we had a few suggested product ideas:
1. extend the reminder function to tasks, not just notifications
2. Automatically update project dates/dependencies based on completion of the first task. For example, if I allotted 3 days for project A and Project B was dependent on completion of A, but I finished A in 1 day...it would be super helpful for project B to automatically move forward to the new, earlier date vs. having to physically change the date. If this was possible, I could sell our product managers on using Wrike instead of Liquid Planner but as of right now that is the only feature they refuse to switch for!
Any other questions, or feedback, I'm here to help!
Hi, I have few suggestions for product improvements:
1. Please add possibility to save view. For example, every time I go between tabs I have to resize columns width, collapse all etc. On the timeline view, again it would be nice to save the last view I had eg all collapsed, the duration is set and not defaulted back etc. Or when I am in the Analytics view and create charts and resize them etc, they all default back to the original view when refresh!!
2. In Table view, the Status column is great because you can have different color code depending on the stage the task is in. Can I have this color coding extended to the project so we can show if a project is on schedule, at risk of delay, behind schedule or complete with different colors.
3. I see you have a method to create a project template where the user right click on a template and select duplicate etc. Is there a possibility to add an option when a user select to create a new project. On the new project dialog box, just add an option to select from a template. It makes it an easier, more natural workflow.
4. It would be nice if the admin is able to control (further) what licensed users can/can't do on the system (eg. whether they are able to create projects or just limit them to create/ modify tasks etc)
Rafa "Even perfection has room for improvement"
My two suggestions would be;
1. Global notification settings to manage the teams notification settings
2. Project name on notifications, I use the same workflow for multiple projects and during notification im not told which project the task belongs to, only what folder the task is in.
Better team management!
1. More diverse 'employee profile' - office hours etc.
2. Ability to add holiday allowance to keep track
3. Ability to mark 1/2 day holidays
4. Make it easier to add holidays, rather than navigating to 'Account management'
5. Email notification for when participants add holiday to their schedule.
Note: Moved to Product Feedback section
UX designer here.
It'd be good to have the option to close out a pop-up (upper right corner) in the desktop app. Since you can't now, for example, when are you downloading an assets from Wrike itself, the pop-up blocks the close or 'x' button to close that particular asset that's being zoomed in. It takes maybe 2 or 3 seconds to disappear, but it's enough that I've found it a little bothersome. I just think it would improve the experience.
Thank you for making such a great app.
@Maggie Hey, happy to see you on the Community 🙂 Thank you for the kind words and your suggestion, really appreciate it 🙌
Lisa Community Team at Wrike Wrike Product Manager Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover