Hello everyone 👋
We are back with another use case discussion 🥳 Today, we’d like to walk you through using Wrike to capture client contacts.
- Use Case: Client Contact List.
- Can be used by: Any customer-facing team.
- How to launch: From the space creation dialogue.
- Functionality used: Folders, tasks, custom fields, reports, a request form.
- What’s inside: The main folder is populated by request forms as well as two reports for tracking contacts.
- Additional resources:
Client Contact List
The main highlight of this use case template is the set of pre-made custom fields that helps you gather and track all important client information.
In order for that data to be populated, there is also a pre-set request form that needs to be filled out for each contact.
There is one main folder where all request-generated tasks are stored. It is set to show you the info in Table view.
This template also comes with two custom reports that can help you track all or primary contacts.
Are you using Wrike for storing client contacts, or have you considered it? Please share with the Community. If you are already doing this in a similar way, then please share your setup 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover