- Notifications and external links now open instantly in your Inbox
- The Desktop App for Windows can now be closed to the system tray and you can open it instantly from there also
- Spell-checking is now available for task and folder description fields, the comment editor, and other input fields like titles and Custom fields
- The available languages for spell-checking are English (US), Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Korean and Turkish.
- You can turn off spell-checking in the app settings
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover