Wrike's desktop app is available on Windows and Mac for all user types (including Collaborators) on all account types. This is an experimental feature from Wrike Labs and, as a result, it: may have bugs, is subject to change, or may be discontinued at any time. Please feel free to use the feedback links on Wrike Labs to share your feedback about this feature.
Wrike's desktop application has most of the features available in the browser version of Wrike. Install the app to:
- See a count of unread Inbox notifications.
- Receive desktop notifications.
- Automatically start Wrike when you turn on your computer (optional).
- Windows 7 x64 or later
- OS X 10.9 or later
Step 1. Enable Access in Labs
Each user who wants to use the desktop app should enable it from Labs.
- Visit Wrike Labs.
- Scroll to “Wrike Desktop App“.
- Check the box next to “Enable”.
Step 2. Download and Install the App
- Open the app card or
- Click your profile picture in the Workspace's upper right-hand corner.
- Select "Apps and Integrations".
- Scroll down to "Wrike Desktop App"
- Select "Configure".
- Click "Download".
The file is downloaded to your computer, and you can follow the prompts to finish installing the app.
Please note, for Windows .NET version 4.5.2 is required. It is a part of Windows 10 by default but may need to be installed on Windows 7 or 8.