It would be very helpful to be able to designate a dashboard as an "account dashboard" or a "team dashboard" so that multiple admins can share, edit, etc the dashboard as needed on behalf of an entire group.
For example, my colleague and I are the Wrike admins for our account. We have split the work of onboarding other departments in our organization and setting up specific dashboards for their entire teams to use. If my colleague is on vacation and a change is needed to a team's dashboard, I have to
- add myself to that team's user group to view the dashboard (provided that the original dashboard was shared with the user group as a whole!)
- duplicate the dashboard my colleague created
- make the requested change
- share the new dashboard with the team
- now the team has 2 versions of the dashboard until my colleague returns and can delete the original (unless individual team members manually un-share the outdated dashboard from themselves)
Similarly, if a team leader created a dashboard for their group but leaves the organization, someone will have to duplicate the original, re-share it, and everyone will have to manually un-share the original from themselves.
In either case, I think it would help if the creator of a dashboard could check a box or something to make the dashboard available for admins to share and edit. This wouldn't be necessary for all dashboards created on an account, but it would streamline some processes for us!
Please sign in to leave a comment.