Wrike’s Timeline View is a Gantt Chart. To view your Projects on a Gantt Chart select a Folder/Project and click Timeline 1. This view shows tasks from the Folder/Project you opened it from (tasks must have start and due dates to be visible).
What can you see on the Timeline?
- Tasks with start and due dates.
- Folders and Projects which contain at least one scheduled task.
Choose Which Tasks You See on the Timeline
- View tasks from your whole account: click on “Projects” or “All” in the navigation panel to view tasks from your whole account. 2
- View tasks from one Folder/Project: Click on an individual Project or Folder and switch to the Timeline to view tasks from that location. 3
- Filter tasks: By default, all active tasks are shown. Adjust the filtering criteria 4 to see tasks with different statuses, and matching other criteria.
Did you know?
You can create tasks right from the Timeline View by holding the “Shift” key and clicking on an empty space on the view.
Post is closed for comments.