- Prepare video tutorials and other material for your team beforehand.
- Have your Wrike as customized as you can before roll-out.
- Have all your internal comms be through Wrike.
- Have your master folder structure ready so people identify themselves better.
- Create groups so you can mention them quicker (@mkt, @sales, etc)
- Have a basic dashboard tutorial, it's very useful.
Thank you for your feedback! Now other members can find, vote, and discuss your idea.
Our Community Team reads every suggestion (yes, every one) then compiles and shares the feedback with our Product Team. Happy posting!
Folllowing List for Post: Wrike tips for getting started
[this list is visible for admins and agents only]