Hello, Wrike Community! 🙂
We're beyond thrilled to share the latest enhancements to Wrike's Automation that are designed to streamline your workflows and make your Wrike experience even more intuitive. Let's dive in!
1. Enhanced Status Control for Subitems 🔄
We know that many of you have been waiting for this one! We've now fine-tuned the control you have over the status of subitems. Now, when a parent status is set to a specific state (e.g., Completed), you can set all direct subitems' statuses to:
- All completed
- All deferred
- All canceled
- All active
- Or select a specific status
This feature can be applied to task and project subitems, preserving your current workflow and enhancing your control over task progression.
2. Automation Templates - Your Shortcut to Efficiency 🛠️
Not sure where to start with Automation? We got you covered! When creating your next rule, get inspired by 50+ ready-to-go Automation Templates to take your workflow efficiency to the next level:
- Recommended for you section where rules are selected based on best practices and real usage of many of our customers
- Browse feature categories by easy-to-find rules like Reminders and mentions, Custom fields, Assignment and workload and more
- See tags to understand what is a must have and what are basics to start from. Check out descriptions to get enabled on how to use a specific template
- Search by rule names and descriptions
It's all about making it easier for you to automate your workflows! 🏃
Please note that automation templates are currently available for space-level automation only.
3. AI Suggestions for Automations 🧠
Last but definitely not least: we’re beyond excited to announce AI Automation Suggestions!
Starting today, our Automation AI will suggest rules to automate based on repeatable actions in your space.
Our Automation AI intelligently picks up on the activity in your space and recommends rules based on it. These recommendations will appear in the dedicated AI section and will be tagged as AI suggestion. They will contain space-specific content (like folder or status names, etc.) For example: When status changed to 'In Progress' > Mention Anna.
Please note that this feature is new and we're still refining it. The recommendations may not be perfect at first, but we're constantly learning and improving. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue to experiment and innovate. Also, AI Suggestions for Automation only work for space-level automation.
Most of you will find this feature enabled by default, but admins can choose to enable or disable this feature as needed in Wrike Labs.
We're excited for you to explore these new features and can't wait to hear about the ways they're enhancing your work experience with Wrike. We welcome your feedback and questions, so feel free to share your thoughts below 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover