Release Notes-August 22
Log In as Another User
- Security minded? For Enterprise admins, we added the option to log in as another user.
Hover and Attachments
- We made it easier to download files and add them to review. Now you just hover over an attachment and click the download icon or "Add to Review".
Offline Requests on iOS
- You're offline. You have an iPhone. You need to submit a Request. You can submit a Request from Wrike's iOS app while offline and your Request is submitted when you reconnect.
Row Numbers in Reports
- Reports needed row numbers. We added them. That's all.
Email and Incorrect Formatting
- Sometimes, when you created a task via email, the description wasn't formatted correctly. Now, everything works as it should.
Timelog Report and Last Week Filter
- If you created a Timelog Report and filtered by last week, there were some cases where entries from the current week would show up. We took care of it, Reports show the correct tasks.
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.