We would like to use the Request forms instead of external Software for many things, but at the moment they are a bit limited and more of a nice to have feature. At this point I can't be sure If you have any interest in slowly expanding this into a fully fledged ticket system. Anyway here are some features I'd really like to see for internal and external application:
1. Create External Request Forms for more than one language (e.g. English and Chinese). Right now Wrike selects the field description for Name and Mail Address and its not possible to edit it.
2. Dependencies in between fileds (e.g. selecting Option1 unlocks Dropdown Menu 3, which was hidden before).
3. Cascading Dropdown menues to enable suboptions.
Custom mail response from own mail domain instead of @wrike.com.
4. creating a Taskname with input from 2 or more fields (e.g. Request Type + Customer Number + "Ticket ID").
5. Custom "Ticket ID" range and automatic response mail address (currently not available for editing).
6. Optional fixed input format for questions (e.g. for an IPv4 address. Four 3digit blocks, seperated by a full stop, with only Integer values from 1-255 allowed as input).
7. Transfering Request Form input into a existing description field for the Wrike Task Template. Just like its already possible for Task Title and Date.
Thank you for your time.