- Custom Workflows
- Request Forms
- Custom Fields
- User Groups
- More Resources
*Available for Business and Enterprise subscriptions
Each team follows unique processes – so does yours! Wrike has a set of powerful features to help you organize work processes that fit your team’s work style and needs.
Analyze your team processes and implement advanced features to help you manage your team and projects more efficiently.
Set up custom workflows to map your processes. Your account has one default workflow that includes five statuses: New, In Progress, Completed, Deferred, and Cancelled. You can set up additional workflows to better track what stage the work is in. Learn best practices.
What you can do using Blueprints
- Separate work to manage planned content in a dedicated Folder tree.
- Create content preemptively without sending notifications.
- Assign tasks and projects without sharing and sending notifications.
- Create actual work from Blueprints with notifications (launching work in bulk sends smart mass notifications).
- Control availability of preemptively created work via sharing and permissions.
- Plan future work without having to work on them right away.
Add user groups for enhanced communication and data sharing. Instead of sharing data or @mentioning one person at a time, use user groups to quickly share information with groups of people and make group announcements.
Connect Wrike with your favorite apps to automate your workflows and sync data with prebuilt integrations or create custom integrations with Wrike Integrate add-on or Wrike API.
Most popular integrations:
- Wrike for Gmail: Increase productivity and save time by capturing work from emails and managing tasks right in Gmail on web and Android.
- Slack: Accomplish more by converting chats into structured work.
- Github: Create a two-way sync between GitHub repository issues and Wrike tasks, enabling better visibility and superior collaboration across projects.
- Salesforce: Give your account teams accountability and 100% visibility into client’s projects.
- Microsoft Teams: Bring project management into Microsoft Teams and transform conversations into structured work.
For your convenience, we’ve prepared a set of toolkits for different types of teams: