Gantt Chart: Print Timeline
All user types (including Collaborators) on all paid accounts can print Timeline.
⏱ 1 min read
Print the timeline portion of the Gantt Chart to generate a pdf file which you can save, view, share, and print.
- If a task is not visible or shown on the timeline, then it won’t be visible when you print the timeline.
- If a Folder or Project is collapsed on the timeline, then its tasks are not visible when you print the timeline.
- Use filters to adjust which tasks are visible on a timeline.
- The table portion of the Gantt Chart isn’t visible on the printed version.
- Select a Folder or Project from the Folder tree 1.
- Switch to the Gantt Chart 2.
- Click the menu button 3 in the view’s upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Print” 4.
- Click the link that appears 5 to download your timeline pdf file.