The Gantt Chart is available to all users on all paid accounts.
Use the zoom tool on the Gantt Chart to increase or decrease the range of dates shown on the timeline.
- Select a Folder or Project from the Folder tree.
- Switch to the Gantt Chart.
- Click the “+” button in the upper right-hand corner to zoom in and see a smaller date range.
- Click the “-” button in the upper right-hand corner to zoom out and see a wider date range.
- Click the button next to the “-” button to select the zoom level: years, quarters, months, weeks, or days.
Note that you can also double click on the timeline to zoom in and ctrl + double-click (alt + double-click for Mac users) to zoom out.