Importing from Microsoft Project is available on paid accounts.
- Files can be imported from MS Project to Wrike, but you cannot export data from Wrike to MS Project.
- You can also import data from Excel to Wrike or export data from Wrike to Excel.
- Open the Folder or Project where you would like to import files.
- Switch to the List View and click the menu button 1.
- Hover over “Import” and select “MS Project” 2.
- Click on “Choose file”, locate the file you would like to import, and press open. You can import MS Project 2013, 2016, and xml file types.
- If you have responsible parties you will be asked to associate users from your Wrike contact book with the names indicated in your MS Project file.
Quick tip: If some assignee names cannot be matched to Wrike users, you can invite those people to join Wrike.