Wrike Inbox Sent Tab
- Everyone's Wrike Inbox now has a sent tab. The tab shows all tasks where you've left a comment so it's easier to go back and find tasks.
Request Form Submission on iOS
- Our iOS users out there can now use Request forms from our mobile app. Fill them out, submit them. Get going.
New Keyboard Shortcuts
- Two new keyboard shortcuts joined the Wrike family: 1) Add task to Folder and 2) Add a new comment.
Collaborators and Live Editor
- Collaborators can now see changes to the description field in real time (before there was a lag). This is for Wrike's browser version, not the mobile version.
Edit Dashboard Widget Sorting
- You can change a widget's sorting order by editing it right from the Dashboard tab.
Filter by Custom Fields
- Upper and lower case are no longer taken into account when you're filtering by Custom Fields. This is for the filters: contains, starts with, ends with, and equal to.
Jumping on Stream
- Before: If you opened a Folder's Stream, in some cases the tasks would jump around when you clicked on an item. We changed that so that it doesn't happen anymore.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Erfahren Sie mehr über Wrikes leistungsstarke Funktionen und lernen Sie Anwendungsbeispiele kennen