Board View See More/Hide More
- Before you could only see tasks from one workflow at a time on the Board View. Now, if there are tasks in a different workflow, you'll see an "Other tasks" column with those tasks.
- You can also collapse columns if you don't want to see tasks with a particular status.
Matching Attachment Extensions
- You can add different versions of an attachment. Now when you upload a new version of an attachment, it should be the same type of file (for example .doc) as the previous version of the attachment.
Edit Custom Dashboard Widgets
- We live in a new world. If you create a Custom Widget you can now edit it (instead of having to delete and recreate it). Celebrate with us. Important exception: you can't edit the pre-built Dashboard widgets, widgets with Custom Field filters, or Analytics widgets.
Unread Inbox Notifications
- Mark Inbox notifications as unread and keep an eye on the notifications that matter most to you.
User Group Filters on Timelog Reports
- Filtering by User Groups wasn't working properly in Timelog Reports. Fixed, so now when you filter a Timelog Report by a User Group, the Report contains the timelog entries added by members of this User Group.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Erfahren Sie mehr über Wrikes leistungsstarke Funktionen und lernen Sie Anwendungsbeispiele kennen