Video Release Notes
- Check out video release notes, or read about this week's updates below.
- Request Forms
- Dynamic Request forms: With dynamic Request forms you can trigger follow-up questions based on what answer someone selects to a dropdown-type question.
- Forms with multiple pages: Admins can now divide questions on to multiple pages in order to make dynamic Request forms (or just to add a little organization).
- YouTube Video Attachments
- We've added control for admins on Enterprise accounts. You can now restrict users from attaching YouTube videos to tasks.
- Android Update
- The Browse View got some new sections: You can now browse by "Recent" (recent tasks), "Starred" (starred Folders and Projects) or Everything (all of your Tasks, Folders, and Projects).
- Comment reactions are no longer desktop only - you can now add reactions from Android as well.
- For all us who like to mass edit tasks, you can now use some mass editing options on the Android app.
- Project Wizard (a Wrike Labs feature)
- Now adjust share settings right from the Project Wizard. Choose who new Folders and Projects are shared with or view who new Subfolders and Subprojects are shared with (and share them with more people).
- Logo on External Request Forms
- Before: When Business and Enterprise admins updated a custom logo, the old logo still appeared on the external Request form. Now: It may take an hour, but the new logo will appear on the external Request form.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Erfahren Sie mehr über Wrikes leistungsstarke Funktionen und lernen Sie Anwendungsbeispiele kennen