Office Timeline is a handy add-in which allows you to import your Wrike project schedule into a PowerPoint presentation. It can be especially useful for project managers and team leads, but it’s also a great way to present your plans to outside parties like stakeholders and clients. One of the main reasons I love the add-in is because the PowerPoint schedule’s design can be altered and changed*, so you can customize what you want to present to make it as clean and relevant to your project as needed.
You can add all tasks from selected Folders or Projects or stick to importing only specific tasks.
Use Office Timeline to
- See Wrike tasks on a nicely designed timeline in PowerPoint
- Integrate project roadmaps into presentations
- An Office Timeline Plus subscription (you can do a free 14 days trial).
- Windows Vista or later.
- Office 2007 or later.
- A Wrike subscription - Professional version or above.
Please note, that the export from Wrike to Office Timeline is one time meaning that if you update something in Wrike (like dates, title description), the changes are not synced with Office Timeline.
- Learn how to use the feature from Office Timeline’s blog post.
- If you need assistance, try reaching out to Office Timeline Support.
- And of course, here’s the Wrike blog post too.
Vlad G Wrike Team member Learn about Wrike’s killer features and best practices with our Online Training Webinars