I’m super excited to announce that we’re rolling out Spaces to all accounts this week 🙌
Spaces is brand new functionality that helps you better organize your team's work. This new building block enhances everybody’s control and visibility into their workspace and resources.
Spaces enable your organization, regardless of size, to define and manage your departments at scale in a clear way so you can see exactly what you need to get work done effectively.
One big highlight is Bookmarks. Within these new tidy Spaces you can create Bookmarks which sit cleanly in your team’s Space and allow quick access to the items you need whether they’re items within Wrike, or external links.
- Tasks, Folders, and Projects
- Request forms
- External links
Below I’ve listed some essential reading to help you get started with Spaces. And as always, we want to hear your thoughts on this new feature so please post below with your feedback 🙏
- Check out the Getting Started Guide for Spaces
- Learn how Spaces affects your current Folder Structure.
- Read more about Spaces and Bookmarks
- Create a Space today, here’s how.
- Adding Folder and Projects to a Space.
- Invite your team to a Space.
- For more, check out Spaces FAQ.
- Watch our expert team explain Spaces in detail on this recorded webinar
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.