Our team has noticed a significant increase in Wrike latency since transitioning to Lightspeed.
We have noticed the most significant changes in processing speed with the following features:
- Table View - can take up to 4 times longer to load data initially, and to process changes
- Reports - take approx. 3 times longer to refresh
- Custom Fields - takes up to twice as long to save changes
The most detrimental impact is through Table View, as we complete updates to 10+ records in this view daily, and it's having negative impacts on our team's efficiency.
We have noticed the latency worsens when:
- There are a large number of records on the page
- More than 5 columns are added to the view
Any feedback from other users or the Wrike Community Team on this issue would be greatly appreciated.