Release Notes-August 16
Dynamic Time-Based Filters
- We have two new time-based filters: 1) 7 days from current date 2) 30 days from current date. If you're creating a widget or a Report, you'll see tasks due, starting, etc, 7 or 30 days from the date you are looking at the widget/Report.
- Before you could only have active or deleted users. Now Enterprise admins can temporarily deactivate users so that they can't login to Wrike until they're reactivated.
Custom Fields and Request Forms
- Admins on Business and Enterprise can map a Request form response to a text-typeCustom Field. There's more details, read them on our Requests page.
Task View Button Redesign
- You may have noticed that buttons in a task's upper right hand corner have a new look and feel. New packaging, same functionality.
- Before if you created a Timelog Report and exported to Excel, the permalinks in the Excel file weren't what they were supposed to be. We took care of it, permalinks are correct now.
External Request Forms and iOS App
- Temporarily, iOS users could not submit Request forms which were available both internally and externally. Now they can.
The time-based filters are great but would be much more useful if we could specify the number of days we would like.
"X days from current date"