Creating Dashboard Widgets
- Create a Dashboard widget directly from a Dashboard. You can still create widgets from the List View as well, we're just adding another (more intuitively positioned) option.
Comments on iOS
- Now when you tap and hold a comment you'll have the option to: 1) copy it or 2) delete it (if you created it).
Request Form Builder
- When you add an importance-type question on a Request form, answer options are now set to this order: Low, Normal, High.
999 Recurrent Tasks on the Wall
- If you're part of the recurrent task beta program, then you can now create 999 tasks instead of 60. If you want to participate just email firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll help.
- Collaborators couldn't see text that was copied from a comment and pasted into the description field. The comments are visible to everyone now.
- For Reports created before May 14th and filtered by a status from a deleted Custom Workflow were showing incorrect data. We fixed the problem for most cases, but if you notice something, just edit the Report, remove the filter, and then add it again.