Board View See More/Hide More
- Before you could only see tasks from one workflow at a time on the Board View. Now, if there are tasks in a different workflow, you'll see an "Other tasks" column with those tasks.
- You can also collapse columns if you don't want to see tasks with a particular status.
Matching Attachment Extensions
- You can add different versions of an attachment. Now when you upload a new version of an attachment, it should be the same type of file (for example .doc) as the previous version of the attachment.
Edit Custom Dashboard Widgets
- We live in a new world. If you create a Custom Widget you can now edit it (instead of having to delete and recreate it). Celebrate with us. Important exception: you can't edit the pre-built Dashboard widgets, widgets with Custom Field filters, or Analytics widgets.
Unread Inbox Notifications
- Mark Inbox notifications as unread and keep an eye on the notifications that matter most to you.
User Group Filters on Timelog Reports
- Filtering by User Groups wasn't working properly in Timelog Reports. Fixed, so now when you filter a Timelog Report by a User Group, the Report contains the timelog entries added by members of this User Group.