Hi! I would see extreme value in a request form that not only creates a Project but also lets you create tasks from the selection of checkboxes/questions.This is for when a project has multiple deliverables but can vary project by project, so a template is inefficient to use.
In my head the request form would allow you to
1) generate the project name based off a question
2) saves the new project in the correct folder
3) enables a prefix to be applied
4) the checkboxes options are entered
5) A task is created for each checkbox selection. And the task name is [prefix] "option 1", [prefix] "option 2" etc.
6) scheduling would be more difficult but an end date and duration option could be of use, then it is up to the designer to complete all tasks in the time frame.
In our case when we are purchasing a property and the design team is requested to create various documents. Sometimes they are required to create 6 documents, other times only 2, so having the checkbox create a task for each deliverable would save us so much time and very clearly show what is required from the request form.
La publicación no admite más comentarios.