Request Form re-directed page breaks when a custom field is removed/ added
I have noticed an issue when I update a custom field to either add or delete an option, it breaks the request form & the linked re-directed page. After updating the custom field, I then go to the request form to have that custom field options updated. The custom fields are updated properly, however the re-directed page that is linked to it is no longer linked properly and is now linked to a different custom field than what it originally was. This is also an issue with assigning people to a custom field.
This needs to be fixed and causes a lot of broken request forms!
Hi Brianna LaBarge,
I can see that you've been speaking to our Support team about this. If you need anything else, be sure to let me know.