I have a bunch of Tasks in a folder (a template) that I'd like to Duplicate into an existing Project. I'd like to have the new tasks simply added to the Project and not create a new Folder in the Project.
Is manually selecting all of the tasks and duplicating them the only way to accomplish this?
- I'd like to copy all of the tasks in the template folder.
- Copying the folder adds all the tasks as a folder in the existing project.
- Copying all the tasks prevents the addition of a pre-fix.
- We create a Project a week in advance for next week's weekly meeting so folks can see and contribute to the agenda. That project has a few tasks in it (Create Agenda, Schedule Conference Room, etc.)
- We have the meeting
- I'd like to duplicate a bunch of post-meeting tasks into that same Meeting Project. (Distribute Minutes, Clean Conference Room, Etc.)
- Because we are working a week ahead, the same tasks appear twice- once for this week's meeting and once for next. The start dates are correct, but since they still appear in the user's tasks anyway, we have confusion and often do the right task for the wrong meeting.
We are on Wrike Professional and cannot upgrade to Business... so these new and exiciting Blueprints are out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.