If a few improvements were made to the Calendar link feature I think it would be very beneficial to all of your users. Some things are not intuitive about it
- Nowhere on the calendar link does it explain what the colors mean. It needs a legend that the colors match the workflow status.
- Nowhere does it explain that the due date is the day the tasks appear on. Nor do the dates on hover have a label.
- Having to hover for more details is not intuitive, hover is also not mobile friendly or accessible for those with disabilities using keyboards
- With the legend consider a small section with instructions for users or a large help button
- Have a way for customers comment on a task/project in the calendar view.
- Then also the calendar view does not offer an easy way to see all of what is due in 1 view. They would have to toggle between months and the (year, quarter, month, week) dropdown. That makes it easy for them to miss things.
- Add a calendar list view or a way to easily view all still pending or due projects/tasks
Please sign in to leave a comment.