From the below website, I could not get any windo to open from left/right clicking on a date. I tried the white space, the number, the day of the week. Has this feature changed, or is it broken or are there steps that I a missing?
I can drag an existing task to a different date, but not create one directly.
Create tasks from any Calendar and add that task to a classic Calendar you created.
- Select the Calendars tab (at the top of the Workspace).
- Click the date you want to schedule a task for.
- In the window that opens:
- Enter a task title.
- Select a Folder or Project to tag the task in. You can select more than one.
- Select the classic Calendar where you want to create the task.
Your task is created as a one-day task scheduled for the date you selected on step 2. The Calendar you created a task on is automatically shown (if it was hidden before)."