I recommend the following functions to be added
1. When the dashboard setup, it would be great to apply it to different subfolders as a layer. Let's say I built a Dashboard with own tasks by Due Date (although Wrike currently does not allow this, but this is just an example). It would allow me easily and dinamically apply it to different project, departments and task groups.
2. When building a dashboard, would be great to "exclude" certain folders. Currently I can only include the folders.
3. Dashboard graphic representation could be enhanced:
- number of tasks by status
- number of tasks by assignee
Adding on to this request. I'd also like to be able to exclude certain things.
The ability to write a query that's some like (pseudo code): Give me all tasks that are assigned to me, except for those either in a Folder or Named Like: blah or blah.
Super valuable to our teams.
Agree with above! Relates to this post as well: https://help.wrike.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360000728569-Custom-Widget-Filtering
It can be grate to have the Dashboard graphic option !! Im voting for.