Our team REALLY digs the new Wrike app within Teams! A few tweaks and you've got yourself a winner. Keep up the good work!
Some feedback/suggestions for the app (shown in below screenshot)
- Find some way to display the entire task name and project tag. Not sure what the best solution is...Reduce font size, wider columns, rows instead of columns, collapsible columns, something.
- If possible, it'd be nice to be able to filter the 'My work' tab by Project/Folder. Not a huge deal though since you can see the project/folder tags for each task.
- The horizontal scroll bar at the bottom is a tad faint/thin. It took a while to even realize I could scroll to the right.
Feedback/suggestion for the in-channel tab:
- In the Tasklist view, it would be REALLY nice to be able to filter tasks by assignee.
Feedback/suggestion for the channel connector (potential bot???):
- Not sure it's possible, but it would be great if the Wrike connector could @ tag the assignee(s) and any others who have been @ tagged in the task's comments.
- An even better (my opinion) solution would be to have a Wrike bot (added to a private Chat) that could contact/notify you in a similar manner as the channel connector. It would only contact you regarding updates to your assigned tasks or tasks for which you've been @ tagged in the comments (would follow similar rules to Wrike's inbox section).
Thanks again. Keep rockin'!