FAQ: Use the Workload View
The Workload View is perfect for managing resources and keeping track of your team's availability. Here's what you can do on the Workload:
- Assign and reassign existing tasks by dragging and dropping the task bar to a user on the view.
- Reschedule tasks by dragging and dropping them to a different date.
- Schedule backlogged tasks.
- Create a new task by holding the “Shift” key on your keyboard and then clicking an empty space on the Workload View.
- It’s possible to see users' workloads across multiple projects. To do this, open the Workload View at the Account level (by selecting "Projects" from the Navigation panel).
- Enable Effort Allocation to view percentages indicating how much of an assignee’s day a task should take.
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Post is closed for comments.