Buyer beware if you're a marketing agency looking at Wrike for PM tool. We engaged Wrike to help us solve some very specific issues in which we outlined in detail during our numerous calls with sales rep. He showed us high-level that we could solve for our needs in his demo account which was not set-up to be agency-specific. He gave us test access and we tested as much as we knew how to test not understanding how to use the system but was reassured by the sales rep over and over again that Wrike could solve our needs. We decided to proceed with Wrike and even purchase the onboarding package so that someone could train us on how to use the system. The first onboarding rep we were given had literally zero clue how agency operations were set-up. We again outlined everything we needed Wrike to accomplish for our business and we left our first session feeling like we made a big mistake. We were given a second onboarding rep who was a lot better however, after three sessions, he couldn't even help us with solving our needs. To his credit, he tried so many workarounds but the system still wasn't working for what we made very clear we needed it to do. For reference these are the items we stated numerous times we needed this system to solve for:
1. transparency with clients being able to plan out ongoing marketing plans (solved only 50%)
2. track time and effort to be able to track workload (solved)
3. track ongoing month-over-month retainer budgets and products clients (not accurately solved)
4. be able to built reports to show clients time spent, workload, marketing plans, and have visibility over each employees tasks (solved 50%)
5. at the end of the month, be able to bill clients based on main project then category for example digital marketing retainer: webinar or inbound marketing retainer: email marketing where all time and subtasks roll up to the category that we can either push to our billing software or export (did not solve at all)
6. track and assign task and subtasks (solved)
After our third training (30 days) it was made even more clear to us that this system of which would be $8k for the year that system was making our team double work and still manage clients in documents outside of the project management system. We reached out to technical support regarding our issues as well and they couldn't help us either. We immediately made it clear to our account manager of whom did not reply until the third follow-up I sent. Then said he would schedule a call but once again ignored me until the initial 3 follow-ups I sent. When we finally got on the phone with his manager what a joke of providing customer service. This guy was rude and disrespectful. Our AE was on the call and once again tried to solve our problems but couldn't. The manager said, "well didn't you have a trial"? Why yes we did however, we didn't know how to even use the program or have all of our processes//data in to ensure this worked because we were given a blank slate. I asked to get out of our contract because the system was not working for what we needed that I made very clear during every single step of the process. The manager laughed at me. I offered to pay for all training and any months we've used (1) however, he still refused. I have decided to not pay the contract. DO NOT USE IF you're AN AGENCY!