Now that we can port many of our form inputs into our custom fields, these answers do not show up in the email that Wrike generates internally to users. Only the data that is ported to the description portion of the ticket is shown.
Is there a way to have this first email notification from Wrike look more like the confirmation email that the requestor receives when submitting the form? We would like to see this raw data at a glance.
- User submits request form to the team
- User receives confirmation email of all data input into request form in one place
- A project is created from the request, and assigns a specific Wrike collaborator
- Wrike collaborator receives notification in Inbox
- Wrike collaborator receives email notification (per user settings) with all data input into request form, including custom field entries
We would like the collaborator to be able to print out or have a record of the inputs that were sent to the form without having to log in to Wrike.