Wrike Productivity Tour - Los Angeles
We loved meeting everyone in LA! As promised, here are the presentation decks Wrike team members used during the event.
Wrike Keynote - Andre Hill. Work Management for Creative and Marketing:
How Wrike Brings Order to Chaos
- Wrike Review - Roberto Wantland. Wrike Spotlights – Security, Smart Forms, API and Analytics
- Wrike in Action - Brian Kilgore. The Big Picture – How Work Management for Creatives and Marketers Integrates With The Whole Organization. Building an End-to-End Solution In Real Time
- Wrike Security - Mahesh Venugopala. Wrike Security Overview
You can also check out photos from the event!
- Access to Wrike resources that help you get the most out of the tool (execs, product experts, and productivity gurus)
- Connect you with other Wrike users who can share how they're using Wrike, what works for them, what doesn't, and give you a wider range of people to turn to for best practices, tips, and tricks.
Look forward to the event and getting more hands on knowledge about Wrike!
I am the senior pastor of a new and growing church. I have several volunteers and eventually staff who are in multiple locations. Likewise I am looking forward to gaining a more hands on knowledge of Wrike and how to better manage my teams for various management reasons including: marketing, program developments, event planning, delegating, etc.
I am a CIO looking to break down existing silos between my departments as well as improve project mgmt. using Wrike products.
I am an experienced Product Marketer/Outsourced CMO-CPO here is Silicon Beach and have been keeping an eye on Wrike for a year since a demo and interaction with the product team ( a few months before the creative review feature launch). After leading over 50 product GTM launches at Intuit, Yahoo!, SDL and multiple startups over the years with Smartsheet for which I have Ninja skills :), I look forward to getting a deep dive on the latest product improvements. This is with an eye on switching planning/collaboration solution for my own practice and clients for which I tend to always start with a 2-3 week marketing operations set up in Smartsheet. Of note, I was glad to talk to a Marketing Hootsuite contact that loves
working in Wrike.
Hi everyone, we're excited to meet you all at the event today! The Wrike team is there to help answer your questions but if you want help reaching out to someone just post here and we'll work on connecting you during the event. If you have a question after the event, feel free to ask here!
Hi everyone, we updated the first post in this thread with links to the decks that Wrike team members used last Wednesday. There's also a link to photos from the day of the event if you wanted to look through those as well. Enjoy and let me know if there's anything you weren't able to ask about that day!