Release Notes-October 19
- Wrike and GitHub Two-Way Sync
- Two-Way Sync between Wrike and GitHub is now available for all paid accounts. Developers in GitHub and Project Managers in Wrike: rejoice.
- Wrike and JIRA Two-Way Sync
- Now Regular Users and Admins can enable the sync (before it was only admins).
- Sorting Reports
- New sorting options in the Report and Report Snapshot view. You can sort by Report: name, owner, if it's shared, and last update. Go ahead and start sorting things out.
- New My Work
- Before: When a user was unassigned from a task in the Today or Later sections of My Work, the task didn't disappear from My Work. Now: When a user is unassigned from a task, it's removed from My Work.
- New Task Assignments
- Before: 1) Someone submitted a Request form and a user was automatically assigned to the resulting task. 2) The assignee didn't receive an email notification about the new assignment. Now: Task assignees receive email notifications about new tasks assigned to them (if their email notifications are turned on).
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.