- Duplicating Tasks
- Before tasks duplicates were always created in the same Folder as the original task, but now you can choose to have the duplicate created in a different Folder.
- Large Files Upload Faster
- In most browsers, large files (files bigger than 10MB) now get uploaded to Wrike faster. Upload speed has not changed in Internet Explorer or Edge.
- Microsoft Teams Enhancements (yes, there's more than one)
- First: We all love drag and drop and now you can drag and drop tasks on the List View in Microsoft Teams. This is synced with the priority sorting order of the List View in the desktop version of Wrike.
- Second: From the List View in MS Teams, you can still choose to see all tasks (with all statuses) or you can filter tasks to just see those with an active status.
- Webinar Page Localized
- Our new webinar page is now available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Russian. We may be biased, but we think they look great.
- Malfunctioning Links
- Some links (for example, ones starting with conisio:// and smb://) weren't working properly if you included them in Wrike tasks. Fixed, now the links are working fine.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Erfahren Sie mehr über Wrikes leistungsstarke Funktionen und lernen Sie Anwendungsbeispiele kennen