Video Release Notes
- Microsoft Teams and Wrike
- Microsoft launched Teams on Tuesday and we released Wrike for Microsoft Teams. Use the integration to work with Wrike tasks from your messaging app. So when watercooler talk turns into work talk, we've got you covered.
- Project Wizard and Default View in Labs
- Once enabled from Labs, the Project Wizard helps you create new Projects and Folders. Add some basic details (instead of just a Project/Folder name) and choose a default view. What's a default view? The view that a Project opens in when you click on it. For example, you have a Project open in the Table View instead of the List View.
- Spacing in Reactions
- If multiple people reacted to a comment, then their names were listed right next to each other (without a space). We fixed the clingy tendency and now there's a space between names.
- YouTube Video Replay
- Let's say you uploaded a YouTube video to the Workspace, watched it, and then tried to jump back to a specific point in the video or tried to click play to watch it again. Before: Nothing happened. Womp womp. Now: The video starts playing again.
- Redesigned Navigation in Labs
- Before, if you had the redesigned navigation enabled from Wrike Labs, the left-hand panel opened more often than people wanted it to. Now the left-hand nav only opens when you click the hamburger icon or the Projects tab.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Erfahren Sie mehr über Wrikes leistungsstarke Funktionen und lernen Sie Anwendungsbeispiele kennen