We are using the excel template for very large repetitive projects as we can programatically in excel set up several hundred rows that have the same tasks applied repeatedly.
To help us with workload planning we would like to use the Job Role to estimate the Effort required and assign different resources depending on their forecast workload.
When I set up the excel sheet for import to Wrike, I add the “Job Role” to the “Assigned to” field.
During the import, Wrike asks me to confirm the matching field, but when I refresh, the Assigned to field is empty.
Currently assignments in the import only apply to individuals, but we would like them to be Job Roles as well