Hello - I'm looking for some best practices in setting up Wrike.
1. I have a huge team that consists of 4 groups: Marketing, Creative, Editorial, Web
2. In each group, they are doing their own work, but they are also doing work for huge campaigns
3. We track approx. 32 campaigns at any given time.
How should I set up Wrike so that I can see everyone's work and I can see how to prioritize work based on Campaigns due?
1. I need to visually see where each campaign starts/ends
2. Where each task in each group falls within each campaign
3. All of their additional work that each person is doing individually
4. I need to drill down to only tasks due for the next two weeks - and not pay attention to things that won't start for awhile.
Any help out there would be appreciated!!