Our team has experienced challenges with colleagues confused by the Wrike proofing process.
Some of the issues are:
- Wrike email notifications are not always received by reviewers. We have checked email preferences but it is unclear to us whether these would have an effect on the approval notifications.
- When the Wrike email notification related to an approval request is received, it is not clear that the what the purpose of the notification is without reading the greyed out thread copy
- When one responds to the Wrike email notification, the CTA is to “approve” or “reject” vs “open file”. But ALL (3) options open the file and by default, the attachments for review are collapsed. To be presented with options immediately to “approve” or “reject” without an apparent "open file" is disorienting, especially when the user experience surrounding the entire approval process is meant for frequent and infrequent users alike.
- Depending on how the reviewer(s) respond to the approval, the top menu for approval isn’t necessarily in-sync with the information offered in the attachment list at the bottom of a task’s description
- It is not clear who has the authority to cancel an approval.