Today we are excited to announce not one but three new releases for Wrike Labs: A new Table, Board, and Calendar View 🎉
We'd like to thank all of you who helped us shape the new features by participating in open and private betas and interviews with our Product team. Thank you for your willingness to share your time - we appreciate your feedback!
Why are we releasing these new and enhanced views? 🆕
Our Product team always strives to improve your experience with Wrike and this is just the start of the evolution of our platform, we have a lot of exciting things coming. We constantly review your feedback here in the Community and on our other feedback channels, as well as track various metrics, so we want to thank you for your feedback and for helping us shape our roadmap. We are also researching non-stop to be able to bring the most relevant solutions with the most positive impact. The new Table and Board Views bring enhancements to already familiar ways of working in Wrike, and the Calendar View is a brand new view that complements the standalone Calendar tool. We hope you’ll enjoy these new views!
What’s next? ⏩
For now, we are happy to invite you to enable our enhanced views, try them out and share your feedback. We will be posting separate content for the three views so that it’s easier for you to let us know your thoughts. Our Product team is very eager for your feedback as they continue enhancing those new views. Please note that being a Wrike Labs release, the New Table and Board Views, as well as the new Calendar View, are experimental and subject to change.
So what's new in the...?
New Table View 📑
The New Table view allows you for easier onboarding and provides a faster and smoother way to manage your work. Our table view offers the flexibility and collaboration you need in a spreadsheet-like format you’re familiar with, but with an additional ability to visualize a complex hierarchy of work. Table view allows you to drill down into the details of each item to extract the exact information that you need to make effective decisions. Using the new view you now can:
- Navigate around the table with an item open on the right panel (i.e. task or project) and switch easily to another task with one click.
- Create and manage your work items.
- Use the new and improved custom field management.
- Expect faster loading times compared to the classic Table view⏳
- Expand and collapse your work to the next level of subitems.
New Board View 🔎
The New Board View is an easy-to-understand, drag-and-drop Kanban-style view that allows you to see all your tasks in a project, folder, or space in a simple layout, grouped by the status of the item. Using the new view you now can:
- View subtasks from the board itself! This was a highly demanded feature request by the Community - thank you for your continuous support.
- Adjust the order of the columns.
- Edit workflows, and use any workflow, not just the folder default. Each folder can have multiple custom views with boards by different workflows.
- View start date & duration and custom fields in relation to tasks on the cards.
- Use the new panel to view tasks on the right side, keeping your board visible and interactive.
New Calendar View 🗓
The New Calendar View allows you to quickly visualize your work items such as tasks, projects, and custom item types on a timeline to keep track of what needs to be worked on and when. It gives a week/month/quarter/yearly overview to help you make decisions on what needs to be added or rescheduled in the current projects. Build interactive roadmaps for products and campaigns internally or for your customers. Easily rank the progress of your current and future work.
Using the new view you now can:
- Display, create, or reschedule any type of work items from any view (week, month, quarter, year).
- Show or hide sub-items and week numbers.
- Filter items you want to see in each view.
- Share your timeline internally and externally by creating public links.
How can you enable the new views?
You can find all the views in Wrike Labs. When you enable the set of new views from Wrike Labs the new views will be added to your current views as an additional set (the New Board view, New Table view, Calendar view).
The views can be enabled on the individual user level. You can always disable the feature and go back to the previous version.
Please share your questions, feedback, or thoughts in the comments - we'd love to hear what you think of the latest releases👇
Cansu Wrike Team member Conosci le straordinarie funzionalità di Wrike e le best practices