In Wrike you can edit multiple tasks at once using Mass Editing. Mass actions can be a big time-saver. One popular scenario: You have a lot of tasks, each with multiple assignees, and you need to swap one of the assignees with someone else. Follow these steps to quickly make changes:
- Open the task list in the List View
- Click on the Mass Edit button
- Hover over one of the tasks you need to edit and check the box that appears to the left of the Task name.
- Select all other tasks which need to be reassigned.
- Click “Swap a User” on the Mass Editing panel.
- Select the user you want to unassign the tasks from.
- Select the user you want to assign the tasks to.
- Click “Reassign”.
Here is a quick video that illustrates how it works.
Anna G Wrike Team member En savoir plus sur les fonctionalités et les meilleures pratiques grace à nos Webinaires online