Wrike tips for getting started
- Prepare video tutorials and other material for your team beforehand.
- Have your Wrike as customized as you can before roll-out.
- Have all your internal comms be through Wrike.
- Have your master folder structure ready so people identify themselves better.
- Create groups so you can mention them quicker (@mkt, @sales, etc)
- Have a basic dashboard tutorial, it's very useful.
Bernabé, thank you for these great tips! I agree that identifying and creating a clear Folder structure is a basis for building an intuitive workflow. We would love to create a Dashboard tutorial and add it to the Community. We'll work with our Customer Success Managers to create a template, but if you have something you can share with us we'd love to take a look at what's been useful for your team. If you can share, feel free to post more details here, happy to hear your ideas on this!
We work on a set of 5 active priorities for each given time. Absolutely every single task needs to have a priority so it goes automatically into the Dashbaord.
Hi Bernabé, having tasks automatically added to Dashboards is fantastic. I use status and Folder location to set up my Dashboards and Priority sound like an interesting element to add.
We'll work on creating a Dashboard tutorial soon!